Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yes, I'm so sweet :)

I’ve gotten so used to repeating truths about God’s love towards me that they naturally come into my thought processes throughout the day. Well, this evening as I was all alone, I became competitive in something I was trying to do, and I pushed myself to conquer the filial task—even to the point that I hurt my hand.

As I was washing away the blood I said to myself,
“Jenna honey, you know you don’t have to try to prove yourself to me. I love you already!”

And then I realized how stupid I was being to be talking to myself... Haha! But hey, at least I seem to have grasped a little of the concept of God’s unconditional love and grace. :D
Yay for Jenna!

2 comments:

  1. Yay God! =) Haha. And yay Jenna. =) I'm having trouble commenting on your wall.... Hmm.. so yah =) Anyway, It's so good to know that His love is because of who HE is. =) Not because of what we do or what we are. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is rad! I should talk to myself like this more often.

    ReplyDelete