Hey everybody! This is my new blog- set up by our very own Jessie! (thanks girl!) For months now I have been wanting to get back into blogging, but I just haven't put the effort into it. Well, this evening I have this bubbling inspiration inside of me to just tell the world that I love Jesus! So I thought I would write a post.
I have been doing absolutely wonderful! I'm still teaching many elementary classes each week at the New Tribes MK school- and that is still going great! Looking back at the beginning of this school year I realize just how much I have grown because of my time over at the school. At first I was just trying to do everything right- or atleast trying to make it look like I was doing things right. I was all like scared, tiptoeing around, not really sure of what I was doing. Trying to make it look like I had everything under control. But as the school year comes to a close I realize how much of a growing experience teaching these kids has been in my life this year. I have changed soooo much. God is good, and I praise Him for the awesome opportunities He has given me!
Also, for a few months I was a little unsettled about what the next few years held in store for me. I wasn't really sure about schooling and whatnot. But I have met with our umbrella school's administrators and I now know how next year will play out- and that's a praise! This August I'm gonna be a senior! Woohoo!
Anyway, I have learned so much recently that I am just so excited to be alive! I am so excited to see how God uses my life to further His kingdom. I love Jesus.
Alright, G'night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Jenna! This is great that you are starting to blog.
ReplyDeleteIt is really cool to see that you have grown so much and that you love Jesus so much! Really:)!
Hi Jenna! So glad to see you're blogging again. Praising God for His continued faithfulness in your life!
ReplyDeleteYeah Jenna!! I'm so happy you finally blogged again! I know all those kids at the school love having you as a teacher.. even if they think your too 'tough' on them sometimes. I have also seen a major change in you... You are so fun and amazing to be around.
ReplyDelete-Katrina
Yah I guess you did change alot when you were teaching at the school... I guess I didnt notice much but you did. reading that you were "trying to get everything right" made me laugh, because i pictured back in the day when we went there... can you imagine one of the teens coming and teaching there? like what if Mary came in and taught the younger kids... it wouldve been weird... that and it kinda makes me wonder... if we are always trying to get something to be right the way we think it should be (like the beach retreat or RC or whatever) then we dont really enjoy what it is... and i would say i should work on that but that would be missing the point. Im glad you have a plan! =) I guess that will come in handy whenever your not sure where Gods leading... I dont have a clue what Im doing... oh well =)
ReplyDelete